The quality of various critical truck parts determines the performance standards of a truck. A pickup or transportation truck is often the lifeline of a business, and it needs to be kept in top shape. There are thousands of parts that go into the making of a truck. A few of these might not be directly associated with the functioning of the truck. But there are several others such as the gearbox, the engine, the compressors, the lights, the batteries and so on that work in unison to help the truck reach its desired performance.
There are two ways to procure parts for trucks. You could either purchase brand new parts from OEMs and dealers, or you could purchase used parts from firms that specialize in dismantling trucks. The first option is a reliable one, but it also costs a lot. Though discounts could be availed, these are usually provided on bulk purchases and not on single part orders.
On the other hand, purchasing used parts directly from a truck dismantler could save you significant dollars. You can expect to purchase truck parts such as engines, after-market parts, lights, body panels, gearboxes, truck bodies, and much more.
And, the best part is that geographical restrictions do not come in the way of used parts. So, a truck dismantling firm located in New Zealand could ship parts all the way to Australia or USA or the UK. Here are some of the standard services that you can expect from these firms: buy parts online
- Truck dismantlers and part re-sellers stock truck brands from Japan, America, as well as Europe. This makes it easy for you to source the exact replacement parts for your truck.
- Firms that have long been in business often have a rich inventory of parts and accessories. You could select from as many as 150-200 engines or gearboxes at a time.
- The prices offered by parts re-sellers are far lower than brand new parts. And, you could expect more discounts if you order in bulk.
- Professional logistical support is another vital aspect of the services of firms that dismantle trucks and resell parts. The parts could be shipped to almost any part of the world. Some firms even offer add-on services such as large container packing for parts that are too large.
- Besides just selling truck parts, customers can approach such enterprises for ancillary services such as parts inspection and evaluation.
Before ordering truck parts from your chosen dismantler and part re-seller firm, do ensure that they offer a 30-day or 60-day right of return policy. It is very important that the parts are cleaned and inspected before they are dispatched to the customer. It is ultimately the onus of the customer to cross-check these aspects.