If you are a coffee lover and keen on knowing how many types of coffee beans are available for you, you are in the right place. This article aims to educate you and other readers to understand the individual characteristics of the four main types of beans circulated in the world market. According to a survey, most of the best cafe shops Liverpool and coffee centers across the world use these popular beans while satisfying the taste buds of millions of coffee drinkers worldwide. There are also more types of beans that are grown in many countries, but they are lesser-known. Hence read this write-up to know all about these delicious four types of beans.
● The famous four types of coffee beans defined: When it comes to differentiating various types of beans, there are plenty of things to discuss as there are many types of coffee beans that are growing worldwide. For the benefit of coffee lovers like you, this article is restricted to cover the famous four types of beans. According to the coffee bartenders at the popular cafe shops Liverpool, there are four different types of coffee beans which are listed below:
● Among these types mentioned above, types Arabica and Robusta are known to be the most common coffee bean varieties, while others like Liberica and Excelsa are less known coffee beans.
● Arabica: Being the most preferred coffee bean, this type of bean accounts for over 60% of the world’s coffee production. It is grown with lots of care. Generally coffee from these beans is to be taken in hot condition to get the best taste. It is grown worldwide, and this type contains less caffeine than the other types of beans. It comes in many varieties such as Typica, Caturra, and Blue Mountain.
● Robusta: Robusta is considered to be the second most preferred bean across the world. It is larger and more circular than the other coffee bean varieties. It is primarily grown in Indonesia and Africa. It contains more caffeine than the Arabica type of beans. This bean is generally grown in lower altitudes and more popular in Vietnam.
● Liberica: Being one of the most irregular shaped beans, Liberica provides a unique aroma of fruity and smoky flavour. Above all, these beans are well known for their highly distinctive taste profile. People often mix this type of beans with Arabica or Robusta to add a unique taste to their morning cup of coffee.
● Excelsa: This type of bean is grown mostly in Southeast Asia and accounts for only 8% of the coffee circulation worldwide. Recently, this family of beans has been re-categorized as a member of Liberica. It is widely used in blends to offer the coffee an additional flavor.
That being said about the main types of beans, it is time for you to choose the right bean, which offers a perfect taste for your morning coffee every day.
After selecting the right bean, you need to focus on the brewing methods, which will help you get your most preferred coffee from the bean you have chosen for you and your family. It is always wise to get the bean and grind it just before brewing. Without any doubt, this is a worthy effort as you will get the best flavor and freshness significantly, irrespective of what type of bean you choose.
Dark roast coffee, Hope this article is enough to understand this guide about the popular types of coffee beans. Use it in your cafe or restaurant or bar and also enable a section of have a client say on the same to elaborate it.