Once you have an idea of how you want your band poster to look like, there are several things you have to consider before printing a poster. The tips below will give you some guidelines for band poster printing.
5 Tips to Consider When Printing a Poster for Bands
1. Choose designs and colors that will make your poster stand out. Study the place where you intend to post. The aim is to make people notice. People should be able to see the band’s name clearly along with other important information.
2. Choose a manageable size. It will be cheaper and more economical if you select a poster size that allows you to cut off small edges if needed. You need a poster that will fit most holders without making any changes at all to the finished poster. A3 Poster stand
3. Be careful in selecting paper type and colors. Choose the materials depending on where you will post and how long the posters need to be there. If your poster will be displayed outdoors for a long time, make sure that the posters are printed on cardstock that will withstand the elements. Colors will matter depending on the theme and external lighting. Choose colors that reflect your band’s music genre and audience.
4. Decide on how you intend to mount your band poster. Framed or not, the longevity of your poster’s gloss will depend on the paper stock and posting surface. Pins or tapes will directly affect the posters wear and tear.
5. Your budget is the most important consideration. Printing posters through offset printing will only be cheaper when you print in bulk. For posters numbering less than 30, digital printing would be a better alternative, though technically more expensive than offset prints per piece. Base your decisions on how much you need. Choose an online printing service that gives you the choice between offset and digital printing. A printing company provides you that choice and a digital proof of your poster before you start ordering prints.